Tuesday, September 30, 2008
So go and check out this great offer that iBussinessTalk is running before the time runs out.
f you have been around the MMO world for any length of time you will understand that John Chow is one of the leaders in the industry. Although sometimes (well all the time) he randomly talks about things like food and outings, sometimes he does have some killer stuff on how to make money online.
It's simple as just making a blog post about it and sign up for iBussinessTalk rss via email.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Wikiweblog archives all of its reader’s posts and categorizes them neatly by month of submission, so it is easy enough to go back and search for topics that you may have missed or want to read again. As for the submissions, the people that have submitted recently are posted in a list so you can search for any of the other articles that they have written. Wikiweblog also offers an entertainment section, a section on elections and world concerns, and even a page for contests. This early on Wikiweblog promises to be a blog that is well worth keeping an eye on in the future.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
You will notice that I have attached a real dollar bill at the top of this letter and that it has been sent to you by Priority mail. I realize that you are a large and busy company and that your time is very valuable, so I wanted to be able to grab your attention right away. And since I am offering you a way to greatly increase the money that you are currently making, I though the use of a dollar bill as an “attention-getter” is quite appropriate.
I am writing to inform you of my interest in applying for the copywriting position in your company. I realize that you are a large and successful company and that you are looking only for the very best candidates to fill that position. I am fully confident in my abilities to be of service to you, and since you are looking for a writer who is passionate about marketing and copywriting, I thought it appropriate for me to apply.
You mentioned in your ad that you are fast growing company and that you typically work demanding projects with rigid deadlines. I strongly believe that your company has an environment that I can thrive in, since I am interested in growing with a world-class company that can ensure my continued growth and professional development as a copywriter. Furthermore, I have been known to produce some of my best work under a tight deadline, and working under pressure is a scenario that I am very familiar and comfortable with. I am also particularly interested in the training in copywriting and marketing strategy that your company offers, as I see it as even more opportunities in my quest for continuous improvement.
Below you will find some testimonials from clients that I have worked for in the past, who all attest to my capabilities in this area of expertise.
I have been working with Eric for a little more than 3 years now, ever since I placed an ad for a highly qualified copywriter on the Internet to work on one of my SEO projects. Needless to say I was not disappointed, and Eric carried out the task with excellent results. He has consistently shown that he has the skills to not only write quality copy, but also to effectively use targeted keywords that served to make the content more attractive to the major search engines, as well as friendly to the reader. I have since worked with Eric in a wide variety of projects, and he has always carried out his responsibilities in a thoroughly professional manner. I am currently in the midst of developing a financing site for a major international client, and Eric is again the right fit for the job. I have no hesitations whatsoever about recommending him to someone who is in need of a thoroughly competent and highly professional copywriter.
Online Marketing Director @ ThinkBig Media
All of the articles that Eric submitted were well-written and passed comprehensive duplicate content checks with flying colors. He is very easy to deal with and handles all projects like a through professional would. My first order of articles was very well-received and were of outstanding quality. I am about to place a second order of 25 articles as the next step in a long-term business relationship with him.
I have already received a second batch of articles from Eric, and I am happy to say that they were just as good as the first batch! A true pro and a very skilled writer, Eric is a joy to work with! Highly recommended!
I trust that you will find my application and the accompanying testimonies meet with your approval, and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience!
Friday, September 12, 2008
That's right you are not miss reading this. You can have a quick and simple chance of winning $200 for just being a commentator. Franklin Bishop is running a simple commentator contest and anyone can enter the chance to win $200.
The top commenter of each month will win $200 as long as you follow the guidelines below:
- Must be subscribed by e-mail or RSS. If you win then I can ask you for the e-mail address you used to subscribe by e-mail. If you only want to subscribe via RSS then just take a screenshot of my blog feed in whatever feed reader you are using. Then paste it into a image program and e-mail it to me. Either way it will work for me.
- You can only comment twice a day and they cannot be within the same hour. You can only comment once a hour (so obviously you can get counted for 24 comments a day because there are 24 hours in a day)I just don’t want people that suddenly come to my blog on the last day of the month to start commenting on every post that I have and be able to win.
- Your comment must be at least three sentences or more (There are a lot of people that have commented with less than three sentences. Remember those comments will not count. If you don’t care about winning then it doesn’t matter.). This will stop people from quickly commenting on each post just so they have the chance to win $200. It’s really not hard to write three sentences. It will train you to be a better commenter anyways. No one cares what you write if it is only one sentence.
- You can comment on old posts if you would like. It doesn’t matter how old the posts are your comments will count.
- The top commentator widget on the right is not correct so do not go by that. I will update everyone every Sunday to let everyone know where they stand.
- All comments that are not relevant will not be counted.
- You will be paid through Paypal.